Burnett County Family Resource Center, Inc. serves all families by providing opportunities and activities that promote healthy families and safe communities.
CELEBRATING 15 YEARS OF SERVING THE COMMUNITY!
- Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) The PAC is a group of parents and caregivers that have in the past or are currently using FRC services. Help us to create new programs, strengthen existing ones, strengthen your leadership skills, and much much more. We plan on having the PAC in place in the Fall. Call us now or click on this link to complete the application. PAC application
- Weekly activity kits are available in 4 locations; Grantsburg Public Library, Larson Public Library in Webster, Log Cabin Store in Danbury, and our regular location at the FRC main lobby. Kits are also supplied to the St Croix Tribal and Mina Copeland Head Start Centers. Keep checking our Facebook page for details. Supplies are limited.
- If you have extra crafting materials (i.e. paint brushes) that you have received in our kits and do not need, feel free to donate them back by putting them in the same box that our kits are taken from.
- A partnership with the St Croix Valley Food Bank is supplying produce every week for anyone to take. Food is available at the FRC main entrance.
- In-person activities are resuming. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information!
- If you have a parenting question or need support please call us at 349-2922. Also if you are in need of clothes from our Baby Go Round or diapers from our Diaper Pantry, call us to schedule an appointment to come in. If there is anything at all that we can do for you, please ask.
- No cost daycare to qualified families for kids 6 wks – 4 years in the Early Head Start program call 715-415-9771
- 24 Hour Mental Health Crisis Line 888-552-6642. This is a new number as of January 1, 2022.
Use the button below to make a donation to BCFRC. We appreciate your support!