There are 5 essential strengths or “Protective Factors” that can help you feel more confident, less stressed and better connected to your kids. They are:
- Helping kids understand feelings https://fiveforfamilies.org/the-5-strengths/helping-kids-understand-feelings/
- Parenting as children grow https://fiveforfamilies.org/the-5-strengths/parenting-as-children-grow/
- Connecting with others https://fiveforfamilies.org/the-5-strengths/connecting-with-others/
- Building inner strength https://fiveforfamilies.org/the-5-strengths/building-inner-strength/
- Knowing how to find help https://fiveforfamilies.org/the-5-strengths/knowing-how-to-find-help/
We encourage you to check out the Five for Families website to learn more about the 5 strengths that all families need to keep your families strong.